• Intuitive display - LCD TFT 5.7’’ screen with touch panel.
• Data archiving on CompactFlash card, capacity up to 4 GB.
• IP65 protection grade on front panel.
• Up to 24 measuring channels.
• 12 analog inputs (programmable and standard).
• 6 or 32 alarms outputs.
• 8 or 16 digital inputs.
• 4 or 8 analog outputs.
• Visualization of measurements in digital form, analog indicators, diagrams, bargraphs.
• RS-232, RS-485 and USB serial interfaces.
• ETHERNET communication, WWW and FTP server, MODBUS SLAVE TCP/IP.
• MS Windows® CE operating system.
• PC softwares: KD7 SETUP, KD CHECK, KD CONNECT, KD ARCHIVE.
• Diversified user’s access rights.
• Menu available in various language versions.
The KD7 recorder is primarily used as a data acquisition station to measure, visualize and supervise technical process parameters in various industrial branches, e.g. pharmaceautical, food & beverage, chemical etc. It can be also used as an autonomous measuring and recording device.
KD7 recorder is distinguished by:
- easy and intuitive interface based on the graphical Windows and touch panel,
- depending on application the user has the choice of numerious communication interfaces RS-232, RS-485 MODBUS Master and Slave, MODBUS Slave TCP/IP (NEW), ETHERNET 10 Base-T, USB 1.1 Device,
- ability to exchange configuration data between the recorder and PC through the USB interface or the CompactFlash card,
- the preview of the recorder current state* via the internet (WWW)
- mathematical functions,
- archiving and visualisation of measured data transmitted to KD7 from external devices via RS-485 MODBUS or Ethernet.
MEASURING INPUTS and OUTPUTS
Depending on configuration the KD7 has:
- 6 or 12 galvanically isolated analog measuring channels,
- 16 measuring channels for data transmitted through communication interface,
- 16 or 32 alarms and 8 or 16 digital inputs,
- 4 or 8 analog outputs.
To illustrate the process run, the customer can choose many forms of data presentation:
- linear, bar trends, and circular,
- digital and analog indicators,
- statistics. Each channel has the possibility to assign settings as: colour, name, range and presentation view.
For data archiwing KD7 recorder has:
- exchangeable external memory (CompactFlash card), from 16 MB up to 4 GB,
- 6 MB internal memory with data support.
To ensure the recorder works safely on the network, each user can have their own login and password to access the correct recorder archive memory.
KD7 SETUP, KD ARCHIVING, KD CHECK and KD CONNECT programs support the KD7 recorder's interface:
You can see all the KD7 recorder features by using the KD7 SETUP software demo version.
It simulates the interface of the real recorder, and the only difference compared with the full programming version consists on the lack of possibilities to store the created configuration on the CompactFlash card or on the computer disk.