The latest Graphite HMI range from Red Lion Controls. With a choice of 7", 9", 10", 12" & 15” High Resolution Touchscreen displays, you can control and monitor your entire process with ease.
A built in web server allows you to remotely connect to the HMI giving you control from anywhere in the world. Automatic text and email alerts can be setup for important notifications such as active alarms or machinery malfunctions. The Graphite HMI has a built in Data logger means you can seamlessly record valuable information about your process. Red Lions Crimson 3.0 software makes programming easy and hassle free by using drag and drop functions to create your process in animation form. Up to 8* optional modules can be inserted into the back giving you digital and analogue I/O capabilities.
This HMI has a cast aluminium construction designed to be tough while still being light and manageable for easy installation. (*5 slots available for the 7" display, 6 slots for 9", 7 slots for 10" and 8 slots for the 12" & 15" displays).
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Plug-in I/O, PID Control and Communication Modules
• Minimizes equipment complexity with an all-in-one solution
Full-Color Touchscreen Display
• Outdoor sunlight readable models
• Optional widescreen
• Narrow bezel reduces installation space
• Wide -20° to 60°C operating temperature
• High tolerance to shock and vibration
• UL Class 1, Division 2, ATEX and IECEx approvals for hazardous locations
Configured via Crimson® 3 Software
• Intuitive drag-and-drop graphical software for easy setup
• Quickly create simple applications using step-by-step process
• Over 300 built-in drivers can be mapped to PLCs, drives and scanners in seconds
Powerful Integration Features
• Ethernet, USB and serial ports make communication simple
• Built-in data logging for all connected equipment ensures equipment uptime
• Robust web server provides remote access and control