APPLICATION & FEATURES
- visualisation of current and archived data according to customer configuration (synoptic maps, charts, tables) by any web browser,
- readout up to 2500 values from slave devices (up to 100 devices, each 25 registers),
- user-friendly application for data configuration SM61 config,
- 1 GB Flash memory,
- built-in FTP and web servers,
- possibility of recordering on FTP server,
- e-mail messages in case of alarm occurs,
- alarms or binary inputs for control of archiving,
- RTC (real time clock),
- possibility of simultaneously work by many users,
- user’s access control by a password.
In May 2013 the SM61 was awarded for innovative solution by the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development and AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow.
|A sample on-line synoptic map showing values gathered by SM61 from other devices connected to it is shown below.
How to use it?
1. Write the IP address in your web browser IP:http://22.214.171.124
2. Choose the language: polish or english
3. Logg in
- username: Test
- password: Test
4. Choose the way of data presentation: synoptic map
5. Choose one of two maps
- process 1 – measurement of temperature and power network parameters
- process 2 – measurement and control of temperature
6. Use SET button to accept the chosen map
7. Set the refreshing time.
You’re done. Now you can see the actual results of measurements on-line.